My boys LOVE pancakes. And I really love making it for them. I am constantly trying to tweak recipes to make them healthier. There is a fine line between healthy and gross. I keep trying until the food is still yummy but healthy. These pancakes meet both criteria and they were a huge hit with my boys.
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add egg and milk and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Add the melted butter
- Heat griddle and oil with nonstick oil spray
- Use laddle or ice cream scoop to portion out pancakes.
- Add any optional ingredients.
- Flip when small bubbles form on top of pancake. Depending on heat of grill 1-4 minutes
- Finish cooking 1-2 minutes
- Top with butter, syrup, or whipped cream