Every year on your child’s birthday, find a quite 5 minutes and ask them the same 20 questions. I have a saved word document for each child. I just copy and past the next years 20 questions below. I am thinking for their 18th birthday to print out a photo book with every years 20 questions plus a couple of pictures from that year.
20 Birthday Questions
- How old are you?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What do you like to do with your family?
- What is your favorite toy?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you sad?
- What is your favorite show to watch?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you love to learn about?
- Where do you like to go?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What do you think about before you fall asleep?
- If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
- What was the best part of your birthday?
- What was your favorite birthday present?
I only starting doing this three years ago – but it is still fun to look back at the old answers. The kids think it is really fun also!